Our technology platform is built on open source - below you'll find some of the projects that we contribute to:
- rails - Ruby on Rails web framework
- ruby-smpp - Ruby-implementation of the SMPP protocol, based on EventMachine.
- amqp - AMQP client implementation in Ruby/EventMachine
- couchrest - A RESTful CouchDB client based on Heroku's RestClient and Couch.js
- couchrest-rails - A Rails plugin for connecting to and working with CouchDB via CouchRest
- couchdb-lucene - Enables full-text searching of CouchDB documents using Lucene
- will_paginate - Ruby pagination solution
- gchartrb - Ruby wrapper around Google Chart API
- scout-plugins - Plugins for the Scout Server Monitoring and Reporting Tool
- tenacity - A ORM independent way of specifying relationships between models backed by different databases.
- three20 - Three20 is an Objective-C library for iPhone developers
- standup-timer - An standup meeting timer for Android