Our technology platform is built on open source – below you’ll find some of the projects that we contribute to:
- rails – Ruby on Rails web framework
- ruby-smpp – Ruby-implementation of the SMPP protocol, based on EventMachine.
- amqp – AMQP client implementation in Ruby/EventMachine
- couchrest – A RESTful CouchDB client based on Heroku’s RestClient and Couch.js
- couchrest-rails – A Rails plugin for connecting to and working with CouchDB via CouchRest
- couchdb-lucene – Enables full-text searching of CouchDB documents using Lucene
- will_paginate – Ruby pagination solution
- gchartrb – Ruby wrapper around Google Chart API
- scout-plugins – Plugins for the Scout Server Monitoring and Reporting Tool
- tenacity – A ORM independent way of specifying relationships between models backed by different databases.
- three20 – Three20 is an Objective-C library for iPhone developers
- standup-timer – An standup meeting timer for Android